Things to know about the Flying Otter Grill
Planning a visit? Here are a couple of things you might like to know about us:
- We operate on a first-come, first-served basis. We accept reservations only for large parties, at specific times. Have a party of 10 or more? Call us to find out how we can best accommodate your group, 250-414-4220.
- We're kid friendly! We love kids, so be sure to bring yours with you. Alongside our regular menu, we offer a special Kid's menu with great tasting, reasonably-priced options.
- Sorry, we do not serve breakfast. Fear not though, Victoria abounds with great places to eat before 11:00am!
- We are happy to accommodate vegetarian, vegan or celiac diners. Ask your server for more information.
- We offer Harbour Air and Kenmore Air passengers a 20% discount on regularly priced food and non-alcoholic beverages. Simply show your server your boarding pass or pager!
- The Parking outside of our gates is operated by the City of Victoria, and is pay parking 24 hrs/day, 7 days/week including holidays. Please ensure that you pay for parking at one of the blue booths.
- We're fully accessible & welcome all guests with a stair-free experience.
- We float, but please don't bring your boat. The docks that we share are busy with seaplane traffic, and are therefore private.
Want to know more? Send us a message through our Contact Us page.
Get to know our neighbours
We're surrounded by some amazing local businesses - get to know them!
- Harbour Air Seaplanes: Flying since 1982, Harbour Air services BC's lower mainland, Gulf Islands and Vancouver Island with 7 year-round bases and a fleet of over 40 seaplanes. Inquire with a friendly agent at the Harbour Air terminal next-door about scenic tours and frequent daily service to downtown Vancouver, South Vancouver (YVR), Pitt Meadows and Whistler (seasonal).
- Victoria Harbour Ferry: Founded in 1990 with just two ferry boats, they now operate a fleet of 14 small 12-passenger ferries and two 40-passenger vessels. With a ferry stop on the same dock as the restaurant, it is easier than ever to hop on and stop off at the Otter! Harbour ferry service is seasonal, operating from March through October.
- Orca Spirit Adventures: See some of the most spectacular wildlife BC has to offer - up close and personal on a wildly authentic whale watching experience that you won’t soon forget! Open-aired zodiacs and comfortable covered vessels available. Inquire at the Orca Spirit Adventures office, right on the dock!
- Island Outfitters: Since 1994 Island Outfitters has charted fishing tours out of Victoria, Sooke and Port Renfrew. They offer spectacular salmon and halibut fishing year-round as well as freshwater fishing adventures.